All six bedrooms have an air of the Victorian history of Swan Hill House although are decorated with colours, fabric (and some with wallpaper) that bring a fresh and contemporary feel to each room.
|Bedroom 1||Bedroom 3|
All rooms have:
- En-suite with showers
- Comfortable pocket sprung mattresses with integrated memory foam topper
- Cotton linen and fluffy bath sheets and hand towels
- Goose down duvets – with non-feather alternatives available
- Mini fridges housing complimentary mineral water, Four Elms apple juice and fresh milk
- Orla Kiely toiletries
- Wall-mounted LCD freeview digital television with built-in DAB radio
- Hair dryers
- Refreshment trays with clipper teas, hot chocolate, organic coffee bags, fruit and herbal teas and homemade biscuits
- Spare pillows, blanket, hotwater bottle and torch
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Wine glasses and bottle opener
We clean and restock our rooms every day.